這把琴是我直接向投機者主奏吉他Nokie Edwards 買的, 這是1980年一個美國南方愛肯瑟州 Arkansas 的工匠 Tony Hunt 製作的, 當時Tony不是個特別出名的工匠, 有家店叫" Guitar Clinc" 用" Classic", " Pro Classic"品牌手工制琴,
他自己是投機者 Nokie 的粉絲, 曾在 Mosrite工廠幫 Semie 的忙, 也常聽到 Nokie 名子, 他毛遂自薦找上 Nokie 替他打造了二把吉他, Nokie在日本和美國各地用它們表演, 在 1981 年9月Guitar Player 雜誌上 Nokie 曾提到Tony Hunt吉他,
在1990 年代他和寺內武出的"日美吉他大戰"的CD就是用我目前擁有的這把, 另外一把 Nokie賣給東京投機者( Tokyo Ventures)的主奏 Okamoto.
Nokie把他用來裝此吉他的飛機托運盒子一併賣給我, 內部是 Nokie 自己用海綿挖空吉他形狀.
I got this Tony Hunt Guitar directly from Nokie. It was made in early 80's. Tony had a brand names called; "Classic" and "Pro Classic" in those days. He was from Arkansas originally and his company might be called Guitar Clinic Tony made two guitars for Nokie and this is one of them. Both Hunt guitars have similar walnut color body, but each with different type of neck & headstock, the other one has Bigsby palm pedals on 2nd and 3rd strings, this one doesn't. Both have Scruggs banjo tuning peg on the low E-string.
The guitar case is Nokie's personal guitar flight case. It is super sturdy and heavy with some Northwest airline stickers on it. Obviously, Nokie used it often when touring in Japan. Nokie cut the foam inside the case to fit guitar.
In September 1981 issue, Guitar Player Magazine Interviewed 3 members of The Ventures (Don. Bob and Nokie), Nokie talked a little bit about Hunt guitar. (Nokie was photographed with his Hunt guitar)
G.P: " Who built the custom Nokie Edwards model guitar you're using now?"
Nokie: "A guy from Little Rock, Arkansas, named Tony Hunt. He's a real Ventures fan, and he wanted to make me a guitar. He wanted to build it just exactly the way I wanted it. I like the old Fender neck, like on my Telecaster, so I gave him eh measurements and he duplicated them exactly. T told him I wanted this Scruggs tuning peg on the low E. and Bisgsby Palm Padals--that stretch the string a whole step, half step, however you want to set them--on the second and third strings. On my Telcaster I've got four Palm Pedals."
Nokie used this guitar to record one of his Japanese CDs'. This exact guitar was on the cover and back of the CD. (with famous Japanese Electric guitar; Takeshi Terauchi)













(The catalog sheet was sent by Bod Shade)
這把是Nokie 賣給 Tokyo Ventures 的吉他手的另一把: 我唯一找到的照片﹕吉他手叫 Okamoto﹐是我日本朋友提供給我的。

.
沒有留言:
張貼留言